- Manage the customer service center, including sales and operation, inventory control, provide quality service and support to customers;
- Achieve assigned sales target;
- Assist in organizing marketing and promotion activities;
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Form 5 or above
- Good telephone manner and effective communication skills;
- Confident, polite and able to handle customer complaints;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Basic PC Skills, Excel and Word;
- At least 1 year relevant experience, exposure in health or beauty industry is an advantage
- Immediate available is preferred
- Basic salary & high commission, medical scheme and attractive remuneration will be offered to the right candidates.
Interested parties please call 2152 8787 for more information.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only be used for employment-related purposes.