- Handle customer's enquiries via incoming phone calls and emails.
- Resolve possible customer complaints efficiently and effectively by liaising with retail outlets, internal departments as well as external parties.
- Administrative and marketing support of daily routine
- Handle assigned ad-hoc projects.
- College graduate
- 1 - 2 years working experience in customer service
- Experience in retail business is an advantage
- Good command in Cantonese, English & Mandarin (Chinese & English: Grade E or above in the HKCEE or HKAL)
- Familiar with PC operation (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Chinese Word Processing)
- Customer-oriented with good telephone manner, interpersonal skills and serving attitude
- Can work under pressure and handle multiple tasks at the same time
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Applications with expected salary should be sent to: Human Resources Manager, SUP RETAIL (Hong Kong) Ltd., Rm 1304-06, Eastern Centre, 1065 King’s Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong or click Apply Now for application. (Please states "Our Ref:CS21042020JD" & the post applied on the envelope or on the e-mail)
**Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only, and all applications would be treated in strict confidence. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful, and their data would be destroyed within 6 months.**