- Demonstrate “can do” attitudes
- Understand customers’ need and provide solutions accordingly for Key Customer's Accounts
- Conduct regular performance review with customers to guarantee service quality and suggest future improvement
- Develop novel solutions and identify better service improvement and cost reduction opportunities
- Lead a team of 10-12, Professionally interacts with customers, building strong relationships across various levels and also develops and builds strong relationships with Operations, other cross-functional teams, and also sub-contractors
- Drive and recommend continuous improvement initiatives to ensure the customers KPI are achieved monthly in high standard.
- Review and analysis the operations data and performance to prepare monthly management reports with sound recommendations.
Work location: Kwai Chung Terminal 4 (HLC)
Who we are looking for
- University degree in Operations/ Logistics/ Key Account/ Customer Services or relevant disciplines
- 5-8 years’ solid experience in key account management in logistics
- Good problem solver with positive attitude and team work approach
- Good in numbers and confident in customer facing, negotiation and able to balance customer expectations and company requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project; familiar with MS Project, MS Visio will be an advantage
- Fluent spoken and written in English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Immediate available is preferred
What we can offer
- 5 working days per week
- Bank Holiday / Birthday Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Scheme / Education Subsidy / Kids Education Subsidy
- Transportation Allowance
We offer competitive salary and benefits package including: 5-day week, performance bonus, annual leave, mandatory provident fund scheme, medical scheme and ample career development opportunities to successful candidate. Interested parties, please send your full resume to us with latest salary history and expected salary. Shortlisted candidates will be arranged for interview.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and personal data will be used solely for recruitment purpose. Unsuccessful candidates may be considered for other vacancies in our group. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks shall consider their application unsuccessful and it will be kept for future reference. All unsuccessful applications will be destroyed within 12 months.