About PC Securities Financial Group Limited
PC Securities Financial Group, an integrated financial institution, through its subsidiaries companies, engages securities and exchange, insurance and investment management, wealth management, offshore family trust, global business immigration and overseas business.
Among the number of financial institutions in Hong Kong, PC Securities Financial Group has its unique advantage that our company is consists of a group of financial professionals who really understand the situations and conditions of China. To meet customer needs, we provides a wide range of financial service models with professional team and high quality assets; at the same time, we have provided training and development opportunities and created a good working environment to recruit, retain and reward our outstanding talents. PC Securities operates in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore.
To cope with our expanding businesses, we invite high caliber to join us and become one of our professional team members. For more details, welcome to visit our official website: www.pcsfg.com
- Handle enquiries including complaints and provide one stop services to satisfy customer needs
- Handle and resolve daily requests from customers via phone and email regarding insurance
- Liaise with internal departments to resolve customer problems
- Ad hoc project assigned by Supervisor
- Diploma or above with 1-2 years relevant working experience, preferably from insurance industry
- Strong attention to details, customer-oriented, team player and well organized
- Good common of Mandarin, English and Cantonese
- Good PC knowledge
- Knowledge of insurance products & IIQE licenses (esp. Paper 1, 3 & 5) are an advantage
- Immediate available is preferred
- 5-day work week
- Birthday Leave
- Staff Group Travel
- Medical Benefit
- Dental Benefit
- Quarterly KPI Incentive Bonus
- Performance Bonus
- Staff Activity
- Education Allowance
Attractive salary and benefits package will be provided to the right candidate. Please send a full resume with contact telephone number and expected salary to our HR Department.
Data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.