Our client is a multinational technology company.
The company manufactures business and industrial imaging products, including copiers, laser printers, multi-functional peripherals (MFPs) and digital print systems for the production printing market.
They are now looking for potential candidates in handling the titled position.
- Handle customer orders and liaise with customers inquiries
- Generate orders according to headquarters' requests
- Arrange shipment to local and overseas customers
- Follow up invoice billing operation
- High diploma or above in trading or logistic discipline is preferable
- At least 2 years relevant experience in shipping arrangement and handling of customer orders
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Fluent in Mandarin and Japanese (JLPT N2 or above)
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word & Power Point)
Salary & Benefit package
- Annual leave 12days
- Double Pay
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical insurance
- OT allowance
If you are passionate, driven and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, this may be the right role for you.
Please click Apply now to submit your RESUME with EXPECTED SALARY.
All personal information submitted by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes and we reserve the rights to consider the applications for other positions in our Group.
Reeracoen (Hong Kong) is an incorporated company of NEOCAREER (Japan) which strive to provide excellent and comprehensive HR related services to our valued clients. Established over 18 branches in Asia countries, such as Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, China, Taiwan, India and more. We believed that we can be your partner in assisting you for job seeking and advancement.
Resources, Return, Reeracoen