Hong Kong Healthy Living Limited (HKHL) is an E-commerce platform that provides unique and well-known international healthcare brands and products.
We aim to build the first integrated health care e-commerce platform exclusively to meet the growing demand of “Healthy Living” in Hong Kong.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION, AND/OR LICENSURE
Tertiary education or above
- Handle customers’ inquiries & complaints through email, instant messaging and phone call
- Follow up pre-sales & post-sales service issues that include but not limited to promotions, products, delivery, installation, order cancellation and return
- Coordinate with various internal and external parties to ensure good service quality
- Document all inquiries and complaints records according to standard operating procedures
- Support sales training
SKILLS & ABILITY
- 1-2 years of working experience in customer service
- Experienced in healthcare industry, E-commerce or related fields are an advantage
- Strong customer service mind and result-oriented towards customer service delivery
- Good command of both written & spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Self-driven in problem solving. Good communication and listening skills
- Outspoken and enthusiastic about work
* Interested candidates please send detailed resume with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now". All information collected for recruitment purpose only.