One of the leading bank in Hong Kong are looking for qualified candidate to join their SME banking team as "customer service officer":
- Handle and follow up customers for various SME banking services (e.g. account maintenance) and related enquiries
- Provide accurate and quality customer service to meet bank service standard.
- Attend to enquiries via info-mail and handle client complaints when required.
- Assist in preparing other admin related documents and record keeping
- Bank frontline (e.g. counter/teller) customer service experience is preferable. Having another financial institution (e.g. securities) frontline customer service experience is welcome.
- Knowledge on SME/Corp account work flow would be an definite advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office & PC applications.
- Good team player and willing to take up ad-hoc tasks.
- Good service orientation and attentive to details.
- Good command of English, Cantonese & Mandarin.
Candidates who have good performance will be consider to be permanent employees.