- Deliver good customer service at medical care centre to meet Company’s service standard
- Answer patients’ inquiry and appointment booking
- Responsible for appointment bookings, billings and daily operational and clinical services
- Confirm appointment schedules and follow up phone enquires
- Handle patient registration and service management
- Ensure all reception, booking counter and waiting rooms are clean, tidy and hygienic
- Customers account service
- Any assigned responsibilities by supervisor
- Form 5 above with at least 2 years working experience in imaging centres or medical centres
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Good interpersonal skills and telephone manners
- Willingness to learn, pleasant, customer-oriented and good team player
We offer competitive remuneration packages with medical insurance, paid bank holidays and annual leave, performance bonus and chances for career development.
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose)
Trinity Medical Imaging Centre (Established in 2016) offers a wide range of premier medical imaging services in Hong Kong. Our mission is to provide premier quality affordable health care services and to improve the health of the communities we serve. To cope with our expansion, we would like to invite high caliber for the following vacancy.