This position is a Department Manager role with people management responsibility leading the operations of the Shipping & Customer Service division
(i.e. Warehouse/ Customer Service / Shipping / Logistics) covering Hong Kong, Macau & Taiwan.
This position is responsible for all the activities and management of the Customer Service and Warehouse Division in the following functions including:
- Plan and manage full spectrum of shipping operations including warehouse, inventory control and transportation operations.
- Review full-cycle operating flow and procedures and recommend effective improvement initiatives to the management for performance
- To handle stock and inventory management in warehouse.
- Monitoring the payment schedule and collaborating with Finance team to ensure the project delivery efficiency.
- Prepare inventory movement, sales report and inventory report for management purpose in monthly basis.
- Coordinate all customer service related inter-departmental issues and initiatives such as general inter-departmental workflows,
negotiation with customers and etc.
- Work with sales team on handling requires and assist in preparing sales forecast on monthly basis.
- Offer excellent customer service and total solutions to both internal and external customers.
- Support other Divisions to achieve overall satisfactory performance for ASSA ABLOY Hong Kong.
- Assist in ad hoc projects when required.
in Logistics, Business Administration or any other related disciplines.
- At least 3 year’s managerial working experience in related field.
- Strong in warehouse, logistics, and customer service management related skills.
- Strong business writing and speaking skills in English and Mandarin.
- Ability to work with cross culture, function and country teams.
- Assertive, open minded as well as receptive to feedback in a non-structured environment and new working culture.
- Result oriented, take initiatives, self-motivated and have the ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple priorities in a fast paced
environment and meet deadlines.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command in written & spoken English, Mandarin, MS office.
We offer 5-day work week and attractive remuneration package together with fringe benefits to the right candidate. If you are interested in this
position, please forward your full resume together with your salary expectation by clicking "Apply Now"
To learn more about our company’s vision, strategy and products, please visit our website:
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purpose only.
Applicants not invited for interview by end of July may assume that their applications are unsuccessful and their applications will not be retained for more than 12 months.)