- Coordinate and follow up on customer service and circulation inquiries
- Handle customer enquiry and complain
- Provide professional customer service & relationship building
- Handle and respond customer inquiries via phone/E-mail
- Assist in daily operations and documentation
- Provide support in administration duties
- Coordinate with outlet, customers and technical service section
- Strong sense of responsibility, proactive, able to work under pressure and working in a fast-pace environment
- Perform ad-hoc duties
- HKCEE / HKDSE or equivalent
- Fresh Graduates are welcome
- Pleasant telephone manner, strong interpersonal skills and service oriented.
- Fluent spoken in English and Mandarin
- Able to work under pressure and independently
- Proficient in PC operation and MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediate availability is preferred
Interested parties, please send your full resume with current salary, expected salary and available date either by direct application from JobDB (Please quote the job title on the subject ) or by WhatsApp:69298297or by post to Human Resources Department, Unit 8-14 & 22-28, 11/F, Topsail Plaza, 11 On Sum Street, Shek Mun.
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only."