The Customer Support Generalist will be working in the below areas and actively build rapport with customers by being empathic, helpful and providing a solution that satisfies the customer. The CS Generalist also offer additional buying opportunities by informing the customers about choices available in our product and service range to fulfill their needs.
Online Sales Operations
- Provide fast and easy support to customer enquiries through e-mail and call regarding online orders, product, promotion, delivery, replacement order, stock, price and handle 1st tier customer complaints
- Balance customer’s expectations & service level by providing effective and efficient solutions to customers
- Fulfill daily operational tasks and documentation in line with routines, regulation and guidelines
- Participate in the development of the online business through developing ways of working to improve customer experience and operational efficiency
- 10am – 7pm, Monday - Sunday
- Shift working hours for Full-time: 9 hours per day
- Averagely monthly time off – 8 days including statutory holidays
- Working location: Shatin Office
- Form 5 or above, with 1 - 2 years working experience in any customer facing field
- Able to work in a customer-focused and fast-paced environment
- Good command of English and Cantonese; fair in Mandarin
- Hands-on PC knowledge (e.g. MS Office words, Excel, Powerpoint, Chinese Input )
- Good telephone and written communication manner and customer-oriented
- Helpful and passionate
- Passion in home furnishing and IKEA culture & values
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Customer Support Specialist
Interested applicants please click APPLY NOW to apply and upload your CV in the application.
Personal data collected will be kept and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment purposes only. It might also be disclosed to our subsidiaries, associates and agencies authorized to process the information for appointment. The Company will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a maximum period of 24 months after the selection process is finalized. Our Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS) is available at our career site and can be provided upon request by contacting our Human Resources Department.
Applicants not heard from us within six weeks may consider their applications filed for future reference.