- Participate in the preparation and regular reviews and updates of IT security standards and guidelines. Lead and manage
the implementation and enforcement of Cybersecurity solutions, IT security controls, processes and procedures;
- Keep current with the latest security threats and risks control. Manage regular review on full stack Cybersecurity
including system infrastructure, access control, network, software, applications, desktops, endpoints, Smart / IoT solutions and People;
- Ensure the quality of audit, prepare audit reports, present investigation findings and offer recommendations to various
- Test and identify network and system vulnerabilities and perform troubleshooting;
- Provide information security awareness training to organization;
- Assist the development of policies and procedures, and relevant duties as assigned by supervisors;
- Perform incident verification and investigation and work with various teams to resolve security incidents. Follow
through any issues reported and ensure they are resolved or mitigated in a timely manner;
- Design, implement processes and tools to govern and execute technology control, Well versed local regulatory requirements
to mitigate relevant risk;
- Close communication with Headquarter, regional IT teams and vendor teams for better collaboration across all levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines;
- More than 2 years' experience in IT security field with strong experience in cybersecurity controls and incident handling.
Candidate with more experience will be considered for senior positions;
- Related certifications ( CISM / CISA / CISSP/ CEH ) are preferred but not required;
- Good knowledge of SIEM technology will be an advantage;
- Application architecture and Secure development life cycle (SDLC) would be an advantage;
- Experience in static and dynamic secure code review will be added advantage;
- Knowledge on Cloud platform, AI protection system, security BOT, Mobile, IoT…etc., addressing the needs in terms of
security needs will be added advantage;
- Experience in security requirements for Cloud adoption such as: SaaS software or platform will be added advantage;
- Moderate travel to Mainland China is required;
- Strong self-discipline, good analytical, structured communication skills, fast learning, self-motivated and good team
- Good Command of spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua.
We offer competitive remuneration, 5 days work, life insurance, hospitalization and outpatient medical schemes, and other fringe benefits
to the right candidate. Interested candidates, please forward your full resume with current and expected salary to Human Resources Department at 9/F, New World Tower 1, 18 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong or by e-mail.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. All collected information will be kept on our files for 24 months.