- Use Visual Basic in Microsoft Applications, including Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
- Use Advanced Excel capabilities, including pivot tables, lookups, complex formulas and graphing to streamline business processes
- Provide mathematical modeling and quantitative analysis to support financial, operations and management decisions
- Build VB prototypes and small scale applications, along with VBA scripts, in a bid to automate Excel spreadsheets.
- Design, configure, develop, and implement enhancements and production fixes to existing systems.
- Use development best practices, and appropriate patterns to develop required software solutions
- Create and maintain technical documentation, including user manuals and guides
- Develop, maintain and support existing MS Excel VBA applications, and analyze and convert business requirements as needed.
- Any other project that assigned by Management
- College degree or above
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience preferred in freight forwarding (fresh graduates are welcomed)
- Advanced Excel skills (i.e. complex formulas)
- Able to debug/code difficult functions/macros using VBA
- Ability to normalize complex data/define referential integrity
- Ability to programmatically manipulate worksheet and cell properties using VBA
- Self-motivated, qualities of an organized and good team player
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work under stress and with tight deadlines
An attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospect will be offered to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and availability
by clicking "Apply Now" to submit your application.
Personal data collected will be kept and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment purpose only. Our company will retain the applications for
a maximum period of 12 months after the selection process is finalized.
For details of Agility, please refer to www.agility.com
Issued by Agility Logistics Limited