- Perform evaluation / optimization of prediction models related to collection operations
- Using statistical approached to interpret data and generate reports to the management
- Promote and maintain data governance framework
- Conduct data mining and support IFRS9 reporting
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned
- Preferred BSc in related fields ( Risk Management, Statistics or Quantitative Analysis )
- Experience position in Risk management, Data Analyst, Credit Analyst
- Experienced in develop prediction models in finance fields
- Experiences in Programming (VBA, Python, R etc.) and/or Data analytics tools (SAS, Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI Excel/Access etc)
- Strong analytical skill is highly preferred
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer 5-day work week, comprehensive training, on-the-job development program and rewarding career opportunities for ambitious individuals who are looking for challenges.
Interested parties please send your application with our reference number and CV with expected salary and availability to click "Apply Now".
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)