We're looking for Data Analyst to join my Retail and Wealth Management Banking clients with details as below,
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build Qlikview dashboard on customer data and business performance MIS to facilitate data-driven decision making by Private Banking leadership team
- Support the team lead of PB Segment Analytics to deliver data analytics projects and provide insights from analytical findings to achieve various business goals targeting
Private Banking clients in terms of acquisition, relationship deepening and retention
- Develop and maintain dynamic customer and segment datamarts
- Streamline and automate internal process to ensure efficient and effective data generation and analytics processes are in place
- University graduate majoring in mathematics, statistics, business analytics, information system, computer science, or other related discipline
- 2-3 years of business analytics experience in Consumer Banking or Wealth Management business
- Strong programming knowledge or skill in statistical modeling software such as SAS, R
- Solid experience in data visualization by using Qlikview or any equivalent tools
- Strong ability to analyze large volume of data and create relevant reports with interactive data visualization
- Conversant with PC application including MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word
For IT Team, Business Intelligence & Data Visualization Lead
As part of the central Data & Analytics team, the incumbent will be responsible for building, developing and maintaining data visualization and reporting
capabilities in order to deliver actionable business insights to stakeholders across the organization.
- Consult the users with the understanding of business and data requirements, and iteratively design visualizations for initial concepts and prototypes
- Analyze, estimates, design, development, testing, and production roll-out of data analysis & visualization projects
- Conduct data analysis of large transaction data sets, data preparation or / and data modelling
- Design and create data visualization (reports and dashboards) using techniques for guided analytics, interactive dashboard design and visual best
- Design, development and maintenance of a data visualization framework including creation of enterprise reporting, ad-hoc query and analysis
- Provide user support, guidance and troubleshooting on reports and dashboards
- Create user guide, conduct user training and demo of solutions / tools
- Setup and maintain security access control including user administration, site management
- Explore and experiment new trends, techniques and tools for data visualizations.
- Acting as mentor and subject matter expert for visualization tools & techniques across the organization.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in design and development of data marts and dashboards
- Strong SQL skills and experience working with relational databases.
- Strong hands-on experience on QlikView – both on dashboard development and system administration
- Knowledge of data warehouse concepts and data modeling
- Experience in web/data visualization development using open source frameworks & libraries like D3.js, jQuery, React-vis etc.
- Experience in creating mock-up, prototyping and storytelling with data
- Experience in analyzing business / data requirements, data gathering, cleansing & preparation, deliver design and estimate, development, testing
and production deployment of reporting and dashboards projects
- Experience in performance fine-tuning of queries, reports and dashboards
- Experience in security administration, design and setup of authorization and user management
- Experience in admin functions related to data sources, extracts, schedules, upgrades, monitoring server status and performing tuning
- Experience in conduct user training and creating user guides
- Self-directed with high motivation and demonstrated capability to manage time & projects and to innovate and explore new techniques
- Confident working in cross-functional, collaborative environments.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing using English and Cantonese
- Experience in banking industry preferred, but not a strict requirement.
Good to have
Knowledge & experience in
o Other data visualization tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, QlikSense)
o Self-service data preparation tools (e.g. Lavastorm)
o Big Data Platform based on Hadoop
If you're interested in applying this post, please kindly send your latest resume to [email protected] .com for job application. Should
you have any questions, please feel free to reach Ms. Conny Li at 2575 5587