Our client is looking for a Data Analytics Manager to oversee the develop of data strategy across the business. Some notable projects include the launch of a mobile application for the benefit of its customers. We are looking for a motivated individual to take ownership of the data strategy across the business. The position should be characterised by organisational and project management skills, attention to detail, accountability, aptitude and diplomacy.
● Oversee all activities of the data analytics and corporate business intelligence
● Design and implement the analytics framework, set up analytic systems and processes;
● Work closely with the technology teams internally to optimize the usage of our data;
● Drive smart business and product decisions by using the existent and new data sources and analytical tools;
● Identify business opportunities and operational improvements;
● Manage resources efficiently to both handle day-to-day ad hoc analytics queries and achieve longer term projects to build up our capability in business intelligence and data analytics;
● Be a trusted business partners, assess business priorities, address unanswered business issues and develop innovative and practical solutions to complex business problems in a proactive manner;
What you’ll need
● Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field or equivalent;
● >5 years proven experiences in data analytics and business intelligence in a fast-paced and complex business setting;
● Familiar with data visualization tools, strong in statistics and data analysis;
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; Chinese is a plus;
● Strong people skills, ability to work and influence cross-functionally with multiple teams from various departments;
● Strong problem-solving and presentation skills, with the ability to interface directly with business leadership;
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply to Daisy Lee at dlee (at) nakamahongkong.com and put " Senior Data Analytics Manager" in the Subject Heading.