Our client, a leading global banking, is now looking for Data Engineer to join within their team.
· Translate user requirement into technical requirement to development team
· Utilize a variety of data interchange formats to ensure data requirement for the business are met
· Design data flow in data lake platform
· Develop, maintain and test data pipeline, application framework, infrastructure for data generations
· With closely with regional team on the data service delivery
· Lead development team to achieve project goals
· Comply with standards of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
· Ensure system quality, compliance and security control conform to company standards
· At least 8 years of work experience in data warehouse development / data analysis
· Experience in ETL tool, Spark, NiFi, HIVE, Hadoop
· Able to work with APIs
· Demonstrate initiatives, commitment and able to work independently.
· Strong analytical mind, problem solving and business acumen.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills to work across multiple parties. Ability to work in cross-functional teams
· Effective command of English, both spoken and written.
· Insurance and financial knowledge is advantage
Manpower® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – creates substantially more value for candidates and clients across 80 countries and territories and has done for 70 years. In 2018, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the ninth year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies for the sixteenth year, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry. See how ManpowerGroup is powering the future of work: www.manpowergroup.com.
ManpowerGroup (formerly Manpower Inc.) was established in Hong Kong in 1964. With over 50 years of experience locally, ManpowerGroup Hong Kong (Registered as Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited) provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. We helps both companies and individuals achieve more than they imagined and win in the Human Age. www.manpower.com.hk.www.manpower.com.hk