We are seeking career minded and independent individuals for an entry level role in our Operations team in Honk Kong. This role requires confidentiality, strong organizational and communication skills.
What would you be doing?
- Sorting, renaming, and reformatting incoming client requests via enterprise software or email
- Document identification and data entry
- Performing various daily tasks
- Assisting foreign colleagues to send Chinese emails to customers
- Other tasks and projects as they arise
Who are we looking for?
- Positive attitude and excellent work ethics
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree holder, major in English is an advantage
- Good English reading and writing skills
- Analytical and critical thinking and good attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and meet quality/productivity benchmarks and deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Good computer skills and
proficiency in Chinese & English typing
- We are dedicated to fostering a Work Hard Play Hard, Friendly Working Culture being a Participation Organization of Work Life Balance (WLB) for 2017/2018.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome applications from all walk of life and nationalities with the required skill and experiences.
Leading Remuneration & Supportive Package:
- Career Development / In-house and on the job training / Comprehensive Medical Coverage / Life Insurance / Discretionary Bonus / Visa Sponsorship.
- 5 day Work Week / 4 to 5 weeks Annual Leave / 12 to 16 weeks Full Paid Maternity Leave / 4 weeks Full Paid Paternity Leave / Employee Referral Bonus Program / 5 days Marriage Leave / Team
building internal lunches / Annual Party / Care for Community Events / Monthly Birthday Staff Party
If you are ready for the new challenge in your career, please send your full detailed resume, cover letter with current and expected salary and availability by
"APPLY NOW" below for application.
Please visit our Website: http://www.fxcm.com for reference.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment-related purposes.