To provide data input and general administrative support to the team including but not limited to:
- Maintain and update the database including data entry;
- Provide general administrative support to the team;
- Perform duties in other ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- Min 1-2 years work experience. Property related a plus (Fresh Graduate is also welcome)
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Proficient in MS office such as Word, Excel;
- Good computer literacy including uploading photos / photos editing technique;
- Attentive to details, systematic and willing to follow through tasks independently;
- A good team-player with strong sense of responsibility and initiative.
- 5.5 days work, alternative Saturday off
- Public holidays
- Medical benefit
- Double pay
To apply, please send your full resumes stating career history, qualifications, present and expected salary and contact numbers through email.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing
from us within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be destroyed within 12 months.