A leading global bank is now looking for an experienced Data Manager to join their Chief Data Office unit. The ideal candidate must have at least 8 years of relevant experience
in project management and with strong communication skills.
- Drive the move towards the long-term goal of strategic and tactical information initiatives based on business vision covering Data Governance, Metadata Management, Data
Quality, Data Protection and Data Infrastructure
- Ensure local business owners are identified to be accountable for data quality, reference data standards, metadata management, data governance mechanisms exists to highlight
potential data problem areas
- Implement approved proposed data management processes to ensure they align to the Group Data Strategy and Standards
- Assisting analysts in other departments regarding the usage of available information sources to satisfy their information requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience on project management/ business analysis or equivalent
- Prior experience on Cloud, SAS and UNIX is a plus
- Fluent in both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Self- motivated, detail- oriented and with good management and analytical skills
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Vanessa Ip on 2847 9962 or apply online with your latest CV in word format with
expected salary, quoting the job role – Data Manager. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.