Clover is reinventing healthcare by working to keep people healthier.
Clover International is charged with leveraging our data, our most important asset, to generate value for our clients and partners. By using Clover’s expertise as a US medical insurance provider, our platform generates machine learning models and insights central to helping our clients and partners manage and improve the health of their populations. Our Data Scientists are key to improving our platform as well as helping our partners get value out of our technology.
We’re looking for a Senior Data Scientist to help us build a revolutionary new health care business internationally.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will:
- Work with our international clients and partners to define goals and identify data assets needed to deliver valuable machine learning models.
- Develop models and validation processes that help clients and partners confidently translate insights into action at scale.
- Help determine priorities by estimating the potential impact of model and feature development projects.
- Acquire and bring structure to data so that it can be easily integrated into our platform.
You will love this job if:
- You want to create impact with your work by finding insights in data that unlock value and improve outcomes.
- You have an innate customer focus and love seeing others get value out of your work.
- You have a strong understanding of how to develop and evaluate machine learning models that yield actionable results.
- You reason holistically, from project scope to priority to implementation, you want to have an impact on how decisions get made.
- You are comfortable acting autonomously in ambiguous and dynamic environments.
- You are fearless in the face of messy data, and adept at programmatically structuring and cleaning records collected from the real world.
- You strive to automate as much as possible, yet understand the value of explicitly incorporating human opinions into the systems you build.
- You have just as much interest in helping other people move faster as you do in doing your own work.
You should get in touch if:
- You have a strong foundation and extensive experience in probability, statistics, and statistical modeling or machine learning.
- You have a solid track record working cross-functionally and collaborating with engineering, product, and commercial teams.
- You have experience working collaboratively with customers either in a forward deployment/sales engineering or consulting capacity.
- You have experience with Python and SQL.
Candidates with less experience will be considered the Data Scientist role.
About Clover International: Leveraging our expertise in the US health insurance business, we are reinventing health care by combining the power of data with human empathy to help our clients and partners to improve health care to their members. We believe the healthcare solutions can be made better, so we've created a software platform to empower our clients and partners to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
Our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people served by our clients and partners. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.