With the trend towards O2O (Online to Offline) Generation, our IT department, the strategic technology enabler with more than 70 staff, has established a comprehensive digitalized operation management system and Omni-Channel model, i.e. Business Intelligence Dashboard, Operation Management System and Campaign Monitoring System, to support the fast-changing business transformation needs across the Group.
To support the Group’s continuous IT infrastructure development, we are currently looking for the IT professionals to join our fast-growing team
- Undertake processing of structure and unstructured data
- Use machine learning algorithms and programming to build predictive models, identify business opportunities and support business strategies
- Select, build and optimize different data prediction models to enhance customer targeting & re-targeting, and optimize various marketing programs
- Apply data mining techniques and statistic modelling to support product and treatment recommendation logics
- Get involves in preparation of data visualization reports and analytical dashboards
- Collaborate with IT team and business team to implement big data solution into marketing & operation management platform
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Data Science, Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Solid working experience in SQL, R or Python
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, SVM
- Experience in designing, executing and measuring A/B tests for optimization models
- Solid experience in artificial intelligence or machine learning projects
- Strong analytical mindset and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude, hard-working and a willingness to embrace new ideas
We offer 5 days work, medical benefit and competitive salary to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please Click Here to submit your application.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purpose only.