KEYTEO is a French consulting group operating in various industries on innovative and exciting projects.
300+ consultants bring their expertise to our clients worldwide : in 7 cities across Europe (Brussels, Geneva, Luxembourg, Paris, Lyon) and Asia (Hong Kong and Singapore).
In the last 2 years, in Hong Kong, we intervene for our clients in the delivery of their Digital Transformation Projects.
• Act as the technical data expertise in the team on model advising, with great flexibility on implementing state-of-the-art data science solution on your own way, to various business problems.
• Your data science applications will be used to revamp the current business model, which will have a significant impact to the company & the industry.
• You will consistently engage with Head / C-level stakeholders directly on your innovative idea & data science solutions.
• Pioneer in the technical aspect of insurance industry with the use of sophisticated machine learning technique, e.g. customer analytics, underwriting, pricing.
• Knowledge share among group data science community with big support.
• Develop advanced AI / machine learning solutions leveraging shallow & deep learning technique for advanced analytics.
• Handle end-to-end AI project development.
• Drive improved business decision by leveraging different data science applications, e.g. model prediction, price sensitive analysis, AI recommendation system.
• Develop & maintain various performance dashboard.
• Set-up the Data science capability (incl. tools, platform and team) within the department to steer innovative project and campaign to support New Business growth over the plan period.
• Assess opportunity to improve underwriting and commercial pricing using advanced Data Science tools and methodology.
• Leverage and interact on regular basis with Group and Regional Data Science community to get the best practices on boarded for our client’s Life department.
• Help lead initiatives & communicate with stakeholder in driving data science revolution in traditional insurance industry.
• 4+ years' experience as data scientist / engineer or 5+ years' experience as data analyst.
• Knowledge of programming language: Python (must-have), R.
• Experience in leading data science projects.
• Experience in building & deploy large scale machine learning models, e.g. randomforest, xgboost, lightgbm, LSTM, Bert, etc.
• Experience in any big data & cloud solution is a plus, e.g. HIVE, spark, Hadoop, Azure or AWS, etc.
• Experience in API is a plus.
• Candidate with less data science background but process strong data engineer knowledge is welcomed.
• Strong organizational, problem solving & fast learner.
• Strong communication skills to interact with senior management at local / regional / group level.
• Able to work independently as well as a good team player, efficient & minimal mistake tolerance.
• Good command of business English, both in written and spoken form.