- Responsible for the management and technical support of the database systems which include:
- Database administration
- Performance management
- Capacity planning
- Maintenance, housekeeping and optimization
- Backup and restoration
- Security patch management
- Access control
- Disaster recovery
- Maintain updated policies and procedures related to operation, security, integrity and availability on all database related components
- Plan, evaluate, recommend and implement security measures to safeguard information in Database against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure
- Design, recommend and ensure database solutions are implemented in an efficient manner, requirements are met and security is maintained
- Analyze the company's database needs and develop a long-term strategy for data storage and data management that can support the business's goals and objectives
- Work with colleagues in IT, other division, IT vendors or partners to achieve the department's objectives.
- Work as part of a project team to manage database related implementation, and determine scope and limitation.
- Perform duties and other special projects as assigned by the supervisor or senior management.
We provide generous compensation and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Please send your resume with salary expected to The Human Resources Manager, Nan Fung Development Limited, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK or by e-mail: hr @ nanfung.com (We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for selection purpose.)
“Nan Fung Group” and “the Group” mean Nan Fung International Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries.