- Perform database administration for large deployment services to ensure integrity, availability, security and resolve database related problems.
- Install, configure, upgrade, and patch Database systems in Production, Stage、Testing and Development environments.
- Monitor, maintain, and tune SQL for greater reliability and performance.
- Develop scripts and test backup and recovery strategy.
- Working closely with the Application Development Teams regarding technical requirements and feasibility test.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- 3+ years’ practical experience in Mysql Database Administration, SQL tuning and holder
- Family with Mysql, MangoDB, Redis administration and Performance optimization
- Familiar with Mysql HA architecture such as： MHA, MGR，Master-Slave
- Familiar with Redis HA architecture such as Sentinel
- Familiar with MangoDB master-slave architecture
- Familiar with mysql incremental backup such as xtrabackup
- Familiar with Linux environment
- Familiar with shell/python/ruby/go
- Team player and able to work independently
Priority admission is given to meeting the following conditions but not must：
- Familiar with ansible
- Familiar with AWS RDS
- Experience in mysql database management over 1Tb data
What We Offer
- Happy and dynamic working environment
- Medical Scheme
- Being part of a young team striving for excellence
- Opportunities to participate in fun and exciting company events year-round
- Complimentary food and drinks in the workplace
- Flexible work hour
- Work life balance
- Bank holiday
- Life Insurance
- Performance Bonus
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day work per week, discretionary performance bonus, medical insurance scheme, caring leaves such as maternity
leave and paternity leave etc. to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send full resume with current, expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply Now".
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and
be used solely for recruitment purpose.