- Sales support role that is heavily focused on administrative duties.
- An opportunity to experience great internal opportunities with a promising career path.
Our client is a global independent financial advisory firm, their headquarter is based in New York, and has over 160 people in their London office. They deliver a wide array of strategic advisory, restructuring and reorganisation, and funds advisory services to corporations, financial sponsors, institutional investors and governments around the world. They are looking to hire a candidate with relevant experience to support the team within the Park Hill Group in Hong Kong.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for employees and clients.
- Greet & welcome all visitors by checking them in and directing them.
- Organise and deliver all travel itineraries and arrangements.
- Maintain contacts database and conduct monthly reconciliation of professionals expenses, both corporate and personal.
- Regular co-ordination of conference calls and manage the bookings of meeting rooms.
- Handle all incoming calls and enquiries to provide necessary assistance.
- Bachelor's degree holder in Banking/Business or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in sales support. Experience from working in investment banks, hedge funds or private equity are preferred.
- Fluent in writing and speaking English. Chinese is not mandatory but is preferred.
- Self-motivated and well-organised with good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Strong MS office skills that mainly include Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and should demonstrate a proactive attitude.
- Experience with Workday, Backstop and Salesforce would be an advantage.
- 25 days annual leave.
- On-the-job training.
- Medical & Dental Coverage.
- Opportunities to work with regional offices.
- International culture and very team based.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Matt O' Shaugnessy on +852 3602 2438