· Report to Head of Futures, perform daily dealing execution of clients’ orders of financial products e.g. Equity, Options and Futures
· Ensure the compliance of dealing operation with regulatory requirements
· Prepare market commentaries and perform research work on any ad hoc projects
· Provide training related to trading product markets to sales staff
· Provide client servicing, liaise with the sales staff or clients when necessary
· Take up night shift duty occasionally when required
· University degree or above in Finance, Business or a related discipline
· Minimum 2 years relevant experience as a Dealer with hands-on order execution duty
· Solid knowledge of Futures and Options market and products
· Knowledge of stock and other derivatives markets, and popular order management systems such as SP Trader an advantage
· Able to work with minimal supervision with good interpersonal skills and PC skills
· Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
We offer a 5-day work week and an attractive remuneration package including performance bonus, medical insurance covering dependants, life insurance, annual medical check-up, birthday leave, marriage leave and training subsidy, etc. to the right candidate.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your application with a detailed resume including current and expected salary, latest bonus and availability by clicking "Apply Now".
*Information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and will be solely used for recruitment purposes.
BOCOM International Holdings Company Limited is a subsidiary of Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. We provide a wide range of financial services including securities brokerage, corporate finance and asset management to our domestic and international clients. We are hiring committed and passionate high calibre to join our Company and grow with us in the long run.