(Working location: Kowloon Bay, 5 days)
• Responsible for communicating and liaising amongst relevant parties for new product development / product discontinuations, monitoring changes in demand forecasts, dispatch & load plan and in-transit shipments in order to meet our business needs.
• Also be responsible for understanding supply constraints of products & their demand / order nature and actively drive and complete the exercises together with our Demand Planners, Marketing and other relevant parties.
• Analyze supply gaps between supply sales forecast and demand plan; identify the root cause, potential risk and corresponding actions plan
• Work closely with different suppliers parties to align an accurate supply demand planning ensure stock availability
• Provide a professional support to the team to ensure the optimization of resources, inventory, materials and service level objectives
• Ensure smooth operations by close collaboration with all internal partners at factory, Supply Chain, Procurement and external partners
• Prepare KPI reports (DPA, stock cover, bad goods, etc.), and explore continuous improvement
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to workforce diversity with opportunity for continuous development and growth to all employees.
Please apply in full resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) with your employment history, present and expected salary to Human Resources Manager by email at [email protected] hk.nestle.com.
Please quote the reference no. and position title in the email subject and DO NOT apply via "Quick Apply". (All information will be treated in strict confidence and will be used exclusively for recruitment related purpose only. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment process.)
Nestlé - the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company. Our mission of "Good Food, Good Life" is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night and throughout every life stage. We employ around 335,000 people in over 150 countries and have operations in almost every country in the world.
Nestlé believes people are the centre of our success. We are now looking for high calibre candidates who aspire to join the food and beverage industry for the following position: