- Responsible for overall brand positioning and manage all means of strategic marketing plans for both online and offline communications
- Plan and execute effective brand and retail marketing programs for different product lines to achieve business objectives
in collaboration with internal departments and external business partners
- In charge of yearly planning, project planning, resources allocation, budget control, product launches / revamps / promotions,
campaigns, event and customer engagement
- Develop, implement and manage digital marketing strategies through online channels, including websites, social media, mobile application and
- Act as a project manager of ad-hoc projects and be responsible for leading program development and monitoring execution with
- Degree holder in Marketing, Public Relations, Communication or related disciplines
- Minimum 12 years of experience in branding, corporate communication, marketing and digital in FMCG industry, in which 6 years
should be in managerial level
- Solid experience in branding, public relations, event management, copywriting and marketing collateral production
- Highly organized and experienced in digital marketing / social media landscape
- Good analytical skill in both qualitative and quantitative plus research abilities to get market trend and consumer insight
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, detail-minded, positive and supportive
- Strong leadership, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, proficiency in Japanese with JLPT Level 1 is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Preference will be given to marketing professionals from any lifestyle / retail brand
A competitive package and promising career prospect will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with
expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply Now" to submit your application.
The personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment-related purpose only. Applicants who are not invited
for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.
MUJI (Hong Kong) Company Limited is an equal opportunities employer.