C M Wong & Associates Ltd has been one of the leading engineering consultants in Hong Kong, providing consultancy services in civil, structural
and geotechnical engineering. We invite application for a range of Resident Laboratory Staff (RLS) positions for the management and operation of the Public Works Regional Laboratory (North Lantau) (PWRL(NL))
- To station at PWRL(NL) on a full-time basis to supervise and manage the operation of PWRL(NL).
- To implement and maintain the quality management system according to HOKLAS, CNAS or ISO 17025 requirements
- To schedule, allocate, evaluate and coordinate workflow to assure proper utilization of staff
- To perform other duties as assigned
- Good knowledge and understanding of the relevant technical procedures and their underlying principles and limitations
- Good understanding of HKAS/HOKLAS regulations and laboratory accreditation criteria, particularly those pertaining to the issue of test certificates and reports
- Be in possession of a Higher Certificate from a technical college or Diploma from a technical institute in Civil Engineering or an appropriate discipline, or
- 8 years of post-qualification experience in supervising construction materials testing, with at least 1 year of supervisory experience in Public Works Regional
- The duration of appointment of the above post is 48 months
- Workdays: Monday to Saturday
Interested parties please send resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources Section at 11/F Universal Trade Centre, 3-5A Arbuthnot Road, Central,
Hong Kong or e-mail or fax to 25304872. For more information, please visit our website at: http://www.cmwal.com/
All personal data collected will be used on recruitment purpose only.