Works in close partnership with the Chief Executive Officer, the DCEO provides leadership across the organization and ensure that internal governance, planning, policies, and systems enhance the continuous growth of the organization’s capability and capacity.
- Participate in the formulation of long-range strategies in order to bring forward the continuous growth of the organization;
- Lead and provide direction to corporate functions (e.g. HR, corporate communication and fundraising, ICT, facilities management) across the organization, monitor performance to ensure effectiveness and efficiency;
- Develop and implement standards and controls, systems and procedures, and regular evaluation, keep track of latest change in government policies, laws, rules, and regulations to ensure due compliance and organization stability;
- Oversee the business of HKSR’s social enterprise for achieving its mission and performance outcomes;
- Support governance leadership and capacity building to achieve long term development;
- Support the planning and implementation of the Society’s major capital projects;
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders to leverage resources and opportunities.
- University degree or above;
- At least 15 years management experience in which over 8 years at senior management level, preferably with relevant experiences in Non-Governmental Organization (NGO);
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of rehabilitation or related services preferred;
- Passionate and committed to serve the Community;
- Strategic-minded with good management insights, and strong interpersonal and leadership skills that can manage diverse teams;
- Strong verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to write clearly and persuasively.
We value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights, and values, and what they bring to the workplace. Applications from all qualified candidates are welcome. Interested parties please send your full resume cum covering letter with reference
code, present and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" on or before 19 October 2020.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer