Our client is a rapidly growing quality management company and they are looking for a Deputy General Manager. It is a newly created position due to business expansion and this person will cover sales and development, strategic planning, finance, operations and general manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Take actions with management team and departments supervisors to plan and execute projects and to monitor the activity as assigned by the CEO
- Provide a strong support to the CEO in unifying the leadership to all operational and technical Business Units staffs and managers in all locations
- Support the CEO in establishing a very strong culture of excellence, reinforce the standards and performances
- Understand and convey the company's business model and services, customer and market expectations
- Present and represent the company competently to customers, business contacts and partners alike
- Guarantee customer satisfaction and customer retention at the highest level, for both new and current customers
- Lead the establishment of a very strong culture, standards and performances
- Develop US, European markets: define strategic planning, identify business opportunities and prospects new leads
- Identify in direct business opportunities in Asia through contact with buying offices of major brands
- Prospects in direct new leads
- Increase the development channels and capacities
To succeed in this key role, you will have at least 15 years experience working in the sourcing space.
- Good English level
- Strong business acumen
- Previous experience working in trading or importer environment is a must
- Solid knowledge in hardgoods i.e. electronics, homeware, stationery, DIY products will be required
- Strong leadership and management skills
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV's in WORD format to Athena Tse for more information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com