- Report to Sales Director and strive for business expansion & ever-growing market coverage
- Responsible for planning and managing sales in designated Hong Kong key account channels
- Lead and motivate the key account team to deliver the targeted results and responsibilities
- Provide direction to develop pricing and marketing strategies to maximize sales and profits
- Train, supervise and work with the teammates to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and meet sales goals
- Evaluate current and market trends and products in order to maximize revenue
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree in business related discipline
- Minimum 8 years experiences in key account management with Food or FMCG industry, of which at least 4 years in senior managerial level
- Key account servicing exposure is a must
- Sound analytical and strategic/entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent people management and negotiation skills
- Good command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in computer skills, including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
We offer a competitive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward your detailed resume stating your availability, current and expected salary to The HR Department, Four Seas Mercantile Limited, 21/F Manhattan Place, 23 Wang Tai Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong or by clicking "Apply now".
We are an equal opportunity employer. The information collected is for recruitment purpose only. It will only be used for consideration of application of similar positions within Four Seas Group.