DEAR TALENT, YOUR MOVE!
Being the new rising airline since 2013, we are the Hong Kong’s only Low Cost Carrier (LCC) offering you safe and flexible service options to Hong Kong and beyond.
We’re on a mission to inspire you to be different, to shake things up, to inspire the spirit of adventure by bringing you to fascinating destinations that few others serve.
Spread your wings and fly with us!
What you’ll do?
- Review and devise reward strategies including short-term and long term incentives, benefits review to ensure they are in line with the market best practices and business strategies;
- Review and check monthly payroll calculation for HK staff and Outstation staff;
- Review and check compensation and benefits administration such as tax filing, medical insurance, leave applications and MPF;
- Design and build the HR Analytics ensuring high quality data, consistent reporting and seamless programs;
- Optimize and elevate quality, efficiency, performance and scalability of HR systems, processes, and policies that reflect our culture, aligns with our desired employee experience;
- Provide internal consultancy services and guidance on administration of reward/incentive programmes and staff remuneration review.
- Analyze and interpret statistical outputs from rewards and compensation surveys;
- Manage performance management system of the company;
- Assist Director, People in improving the company’s staff cost efficiency;
- Assist Director, People in monitoring the costs of the Department;
- Assist in HR initiatives and ad-hoc HR related projects;
- Act as a Data Steward of the organization, conduct a Privacy Impact Assessment, govern the internal data usage and monitor the third party regularly to ensure the handling of personal data (not limited to access, transfer and retention of data) is in line with the data handling manuals and guidelines.
We are a perfect match, if you: are:
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline;
- Minimum 8 years’ solid experience in payroll processing and administration, preferably with background in aviation industry;
- Sound knowledge of the Employment Ordinance, MPF, Tax regulations and related legal regulatory in HK and Asia Pacific region;
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese);
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing.
- Highly motivated by success but a team player;
- Self-starter with multi-tasking capability and able to meet tight deadline;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong in numerical skills and capable of handling sensitive data;
- Detail-oriented and be able to meet tight schedules;
- Highest level of integrity;
- Proven history of managing confidential information.
Your Future Work Life?
- Work flexibly with staggered working hours and flexible workplace
- Dress Casual and Smart everyday
- Work in a newly-designed office with open seating, stylish breakout areas, game room, gym and free coffee…
- Work with a group of energetic and multicultural professionals (up to 50 nationalities!)
- Have great fun in Snack Friday, New Year Market, Fly with your Kids Day, Basketball Team…
- Have your voice heard through Townhalls, Crew forums, CEO live sessions etc.
What you’ll enjoy?
- Fly anywhere we fly for free plus taxes during leisure with your friends and family
- Special privileges to buy duty free products
- Career Express
You will be inspired by our core values.
You will be inspired by our vibrant, efficient and entrepreneurial spirit. Join our fun, collaborative and reliable team to ignite your dream!
Interested? It’s time to have YOUR MOVE!
If you're ready to embark your adventure, start by clicking the ‘Apply now’ and get on the plane to fly with HK Express!