- Responsible for supervision and coordination of a full spectrum of repair and maintenance operation of building system and facilities
- Implement preventive and corrective maintenance program to ensure the facilities and equipment are in healthy condition
- Prepare tender document for the rectification and improvement work in E&M system
- Carry out rectification and improvement work in E&M system
- Deliver the best solution for strategic planning, daily operations and team leading.
- Develop and review all standard procedures and control system and ensure that they are strictly followed by staff members at sites
- Degree holder in Building Services Engineering, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years in building operation and maintenance working experience
- Capable in PC applications in MS Office, MS project and AutoCAD
- Self-initiative and able to work independently
- Good in leadership with problem solving techniques, able to work under pressure in fast-paced environment
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties please send application letter with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Group Manager – Human Capital & Training through one of the following means:
Mail: G/F, Core Building 2, No.1 Science Park West Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park ,Pak Shek Kok, Shatin, N.T.
Email: Click 'Apply Now'
All personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.