(Positions available in HK & Shanghai)
Our client is a dynamic and innovative design consultancy that specializes in workplace design. With relevant project experience in over 30 cities and
15 office locations in Australia, China, India, Thailand, Singapore and the United States, their mission is to be the No. 1 office design firm in Asia and to continue revolutionizing the delivery of design and build globally.
They are currently seeking dynamic candidates for Design Leader and Senior Designer roles for their Hong Kong & Shanghai Studios.
- Foster a culture of design excellence in the studio, setting high standards for design and delivery.
- Ability to produce innovative concept designs and design development.
- Be responsible for project leadership and performance to achieve client, quality, and financial metrics.
- Assist the design leadership team, ensure the organisation has effective training programmes & assist in mentoring
and motivating the design team to ensure performance and design excellence.
- Participate in business development pursuits and client pitches in the region and support in defining scope and fees
- Build client relationship management processes and tools that lead to improved organizational performance and Net Promoter
- Be actively involved in marketing for talent to build a strong and successful design organization with the appropriate
talent capacity and expertise.
- Drive organizational initiatives related to innovation, including digital technology exploration, integration, and
- You have 10 or more years of experience and 3 years in a design leadership role within the Workplace industry.
- Experience working on workplace design projects in Asia is essential.
- You have relevant work experience in leading workplace design consultancies (essential)
as well as design & build practices.
- An understanding of the economics of practice, with the ability to work with project budgets as well as fee budgets
- Significant talent in design, design development, and project leadership for Design Consultancy and Design & Build
- Demonstrated ability to foster creativity and a commitment to design excellence in your studio
- Ability to lead and manage the design group with a collaborative leadership style that puts value on relationships,
both internal and external
- Ability to think strategically, implement change, enforce policy, and resolve conflict
- Thorough understanding of project work plans, schedules, staffing, and budgets
- Demonstrated ability to execute projects profitably
- Proven ability to prioritize yourself and the work of others to meet deadlines and provide high-quality service to
- Proven ability to create and maintain strong working relationships with external clients and internal staff
send your CV and sample portfolio to apply.