Must have skills
Handle Escalated calls from Service Desk which require Touch Services.
• Participating in release of new IT services/applications into production
• Completion of documentation including Trouble Tickets
• Install/Configure software on a system.
• Fixing issues with OS software (Windows and MacOS) and hardware.
• Attend meetings with the Clients and support personnel when required and publish the minutes of the meeting.
• Provides weekend on-call support coverage as and when required.
• Local Server and storage management guided by the offshore teams
• Local Network management guided by the offshore teams• Infra related project management
• Manual replacement of Tapes where required.
• Responsible for IMAC/Break fix activities.
• Modifying, establishing OS and environment parameters as requested through ticketing system.
• Install/Configure software on a system
• Fixing issues with OS software and hardware.
• Initial configurations of the Switch/Router/FW Server
• Placing the Network devices on the Rack,LAN Cabling from Patch panel to Network device
• Testing of the new network device/WAN circuits and enable for production based on the instructions from the Regional/offshore network team
• Restart of Network devices, servers/printers, storage
• Troubleshoot the same with offshore teams and external support companies
• Checking of LAN cable to/from patch panel.
• Coordinate / Facilitate with the WAN service provider for testing / Diagnosis / resolution.
• Coordinate / Facilitate with the Hardware Vendor for resolution.
• Login to the Network devices & perform tasks based on the instructions from the TCS Network team.
• Checking the status of status panels of servers, UPS
• Co-ordinating the physical movement of servers, A/C, UPS etc
• Plugging / Unplugging of server cables (Network, Power etc)
• Coordination during datacenter powerdown / powerup process
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that has been partnering with many of the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys for the last fifty years. TCS offers a consulting-led, Cognitive powered, integrated portfolio of IT, Business & Technology Services, and engineering. This is delivered through its unique Location Independent Agile delivery model, recognized as a benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India's largest multinational business group, TCS has over 400,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $19.09 billion for year ended March 31, 2018 and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India. TCS' proactive stance on climate change and award winning work with communities across the world have earned it a place in leading sustainability indices such as the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI), MSCI Global Sustainability Index and the FTSE4Good Emerging Index. For more information, visit us at www.tcs.com.