Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
A multi-national financial institution is urgently looking for a Dev engineer, initially on a 12 months contract
- Build a CI/CD and DevOps model from scratch, with the aim to increase the speed of delivery, improve the quality and security of the code, create tools for the development team.
- Develop, Support and Maintain the DevOps tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations.
- Work with the development, QA, Release Engineering, and Infrastructure team to maintain a high-quality deployment platform.
- Develop tools using Bash / Perl on a highly scalable cloud architecture.
- Design and review the technical architecture and design patterns of the infrastructure platform hosting applications and connections.
- Automate the continuous delivery by writing scripts.
- Manage the ongoing release management and code repository.Contribute to the technical strategy and architecture.
- Ensure a consistent, high standard approach by performing code reviews, documenting standards and hosting weekly catch-ups.
- Projects will include building web and mobile APIs, developing microservices to evolve our architecture and build our products.
- Excellent communication, leadership and organisational skills.
- Experience leading and managing engineers distributed across multiple cross-functional delivery teams in multiple locations.
- Experience working in a fast paced agile environments shipping changes at least every two weeks.
- At least 5 years of experience developing and supporting large scale, mission critical distributed systems.
- At least 10 years of backend development experience.
- Exposure to cloud, ideally AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Passionate technologist who attends conferences and experiments with the latest tools and technologies.
- Graduate Degree (or above) in Computer Science/Maths/Physics/similar.
- Quick learner with an ambitious and results driven
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.