Our client, one of Australia’s most respected and trusted international development organization, is looking for Partnership Executive to join their dynamic team.
- To build up the good standing of the organization in the Hong Kong market
- Responsible for the cultivation, engagement, and stewardship of major donor and corporate prospects
- Previous fundraising experience, specializing in major donors or corporates
- A solid background in soliciting major gifts, through identifying and cultivating relationships
- Exceptional communication skills, including persuasive and negotiating abilities
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in both oral and verbal English and Cantonese
Interested parties please send your updated CV in PDF/Word Version to [email protected]
ManpowerGroup Hong Kong
ManpowerGroup Hong Kong (Registered as Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited) provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. We help both companies and individuals achieve more than they imagined.
ManpowerGroup Greater China
ManpowerGroup Greater China Limited (Stock code: 2180 HK) started its business in Hong Kong and Taiwan in 1997. Since that time, it has accelerated its market expansion and now provides services to its clients in over 130 cities in the Greater China markets and operates in more than 20 offices. ManpowerGroup Inc. (NYSE: MAN), our largest shareholder, is a world leader in workforce solutions and services – with a long operating history of more than 70 years.
We commit to unleashing the power of the human potential for progress. We are well recognized by clients and associations through our contemporary offerings of flexible staffing, head-hunting, recruitment process outsourcing, talent management and training, and other integrated service solutions. As a testament to our commitment, we have received such honorable recognition as "Asia-Pacific Human Resources Service Leading Enterprise".