We are looking for an Acquisition and Retention Marketing Consultant who will drive multi-channel customer
acquisition, retention, and conversion efforts for TransUnion direct-to-consumer channel. In this role you will oversee acquisition marketing in a high-growth environment using a full marketing mix, including search, social, affiliate and display. You will
create and drive strategy to retain customers and reduce churn through life-cycle marketing, loyalty programs and other customer retention tools. The ideal candidate is able to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment, has a roll up your sleeves
attitude, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
As a member of a cross-functional marketing team, you must be comfortable in a matrix organization and be able to collaborate with different teams to deliver performance and results.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Acquisition and Retention Marketing, including: CRM and Loyalty programs, preferably within a B2C e-commerce/retail
- Proven ability to improve customer acquisition, retention and upsell/cross-sell rates at scale in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- Hands-on experience with CRM/marketing automation and related technologies (e. g. Emarsys)
- Strong experience with digital analytics platforms (e. g. Google Analytics, DoubleClick, Adobe Analytics etc.)
- Conceptual knowledge of UX/UI and Optimizely
- Hands on experience of web analytics, web tracking, and media tracking (e.g. Double Click, GA)
- Strong experience in GTM. Hands on ability to add event tracking on GTM.
- Deep knowledge of CRM principles, processes and technologies; ability to influence, build business cases and clearly communicate business
requirements to justify allocation of technical resources
- Demonstrated success creating customer-centric campaigns that speak to specific customer segments
- Conceptual knowledge of HTML would be an advantage
- Excellent command in both spoken and written Chinese and English
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, presentation programs and databases (Microsoft products).
Impact You'll Make:
- A highly analytical thinker with a depth of knowledge in digital analytics, campaign tracking and ROI metrics
- Data-driven with a consumer-first focus. You have a strong track record of driving growth and engagement for direct-to-consumer subscription
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to identify systemic issues to promote real change.
- Creative thinker, self-starter and a highly motivated team player who can work both independently and with cross-functional teams
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to tailor messages and deliverables to stakeholders of all levels, both internally and
externally, to explain complex or technical issues
- Innovative – the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, ever changing work environment with competing priorities
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with exceptional attention to detail and flawless execution
- Oversee all aspects of the mid to lower funnel consumer journey, including: consideration, acquisition, lifecycle marketing and retention
- Develop and execute high-level marketing strategy and activities to drive conversions while enhancing the overall customer experience
- Identify and prioritize acquisition channels that provide the greatest return on marketing budget, including Organic, Paid, Programmatic,
Social, Affiliates, retargeting, email, push notifications, etc.
- Clearly communicate business requirements; partner with technology teams and external vendors to build software and processes to enable customer
targeting/segmentation, campaign execution and measurement at scale
- Promote continual creative improvement and lead programs to expected ROI with an understanding of cost of acquisition, retention and lifetime
- Own marketing analytics; Provide key metrics updates related to Acquisition & Retention
- Own analysis of results; Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reports and statistics to monitor and adjust key marketing programs in order
to maximize growth
- Develop and execute triggered, personalized lifecycle marketing campaigns that increase engagement, retention and lifetime value
- Oversee ongoing CRM & Loyalty campaign development, testing, management and optimization of marketing strategies to drive customer loyalty
- Deliver targeted content and offers to key customer segments based on transaction and behavioral data through email
- Create and track programs to drive email acquisition, loyalty opt ins and app downloads
- Provide input on models to define profitability and LTV of acquired customers, using data to refine strategy
- Establish KPI to manage performance and report results to management team
- Maintain daily operations for the overall digital channels and coordinate with both internal and external parties
- Champion new opportunities within the digital landscape, staying on top of the latest trends and innovations
What We Offer
We aim high — and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build on our
commitment to integrity, service, reliability and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve. We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold new
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and
the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong
economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial
new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We’re on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.