Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their
finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative
and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as
In this role, you will
- Perform in depth As Is To Be analysis to deliver best in class personalised, secure and elegant digital experiences
- Support delivery of core capabilities that are built once and deployed across Global, Region local markets.
- Production of the Digital Analysis document set as part of User Centred Design activity in line with committed timescales and methodology, securing approval from stakeholders as required.
- Supporting Agile Scaled delivery and DevOps development, automation, integration, testing and implementation ensuring digital deliverables meet business requirements and are fit for purpose to
release to customers.
- Contribution to the delivery of all multi channel Global Digital priorities.
- Highly collaborative working with all other Digital and Senior Web Developer teams within HSBC Digital Solutions to co author User Centred Design deliverables in line with appropriate methodology.
- Indirect leadership support or coaching for less experienced team members contributing to optimized end to end process.
- Quality Control
- Adherence to Digital governance structures
- Identification of key risks, issues and interdependencies and providing appropriate mitigation strategies or escalating as appropriate.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Experience of managing a team leading business activity to support the delivery of digital change across regions or markets
- Exceptional analytical, planning and governance skills
- Leadership experience in customer focused organizations, in disciplines such as digital, programme or change management skills motivating and inspiring others to excel
- Subject Matter Expertise of online and mobile channels, including technical, market place and customer considerations.
- Strong commercial focus, ability to balance risks versus rewards and maximize cost effectiveness and profitability for the business.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
- Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on data and understand the implications.
- Ability to lead and influence
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- Excellent understanding of project methodology, frameworks and best practice
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all five regions North America, Latin America, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Europe
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000CX6G
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional
development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited