Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you will continue to be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, remember how diversity drives success right here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Banking Propositions Manager.
In this role, you will
- Develop and execute strategic and tactical Proposition development with Digital As a Channel operating teams and Proposition owners
- Develop and own a cross functional strategy that drives a step change increase in digital customer engagement, revenue, servicing and satisfaction across Propositions
- Benchmark digital performance and processes against industry best practise,proposing change where necessary.
- Responsible for establishing agreed strategies with stakeholders in the design and implementation of activity.
- Responsible for obtaining buy-in from and influence senior management and stakeholders for all key initiatives, commitments, changes including requirements, quality assurance plans, budget, schedule, scope, risk mitigation and contingency plans.
- Work collaboratively across all parts of Retail Banking and Wealth Management and Aisa Main Hub teams.
- Provide the judgment and expertise across all aspects of area of responsibility.
- Strong engaging persuasive personality while approachable and not arrogant.
- Build and sustain commitment to long term goals across multiple teams, drives people advocacy, trust, confidence and integrity to inspire enthusiasm for achieving these.
- Identifying key risks, issues and interdependencies and provide appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Supporting audit or independent programme assessments as required.
- Responsible for ensuring Service Level Agreements are achieved at specified cost.
- Work with Operational Risk and other key functions to define the optimal balance between security, customer convenience and work processes.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Strong Commercial Orientation with the ability to leverage data and analytics to gain insights.
- Strong digital expertise and network.
- Strong leadership in developing differentiated, segmented sales and communication strategies
- Background strategy in the digital business.
- Experience in developing internal communications, plans, wins, challenges, local market success, and management meeting with markets.
- Proven ability to navigate and deliver results in a matrixed organisation.
- High level of influence and personal gravitas.
- Experience in both developed and emerging markets.
- Proven ability to lead and influence global teams.
- Likely to have Strategic consulting background combined with direct operating experience.
- Relevant Degree is required.
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all five regions.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000CQMD
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited