- Responsible for creation of online content and ensure web content is innovative, creative and high quality, with appropriate tone and message;
- Maintain and update social media platforms and branded content for the brand on a daily basis;
- Copyedit and proofread web contents;
- Oversee social media campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc, ...) and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, coordination of writing editorial and
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Tertiary Institutions / University graduate, preferably major in Communications, Journalism, Marketing and New Media;
- Experiences and knowledge in back-end of the Facebook platform;
- Proficiency in creative writing in Chinese;
- Knowledge in photography & video editing software (Adobe Premiere, iMovie) is a definite advantage.
- Experience with tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Google Adwords, Hubspot, ... is a plus.
Interested parties, please send full resume to the following address or email by clicking "Apply Now".
HR Department, Units 12-13, Level 30, Tower 1, Millennium City 1, 388 Kwun Tong Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, HK
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.