Reporting to the Brand Director, you will be responsible to oversee and drive digital and content strategies complementary to brand’s global direction. You will work closely with our Technical, Product and Design teams to establish digital best practices.
You are going to build content playbook, evaluate current status of owned digital and social platforms, asses mapping and brand’s footprint, identify new platforms and strategize future opportunities.
You are expected to find strategic partnerships, maintain good relationships and collaborate with both internal and external parties to maximize user experience and sales, perform market competitor analysis, earned media value impacts, ROI per campaign etc.
Moreover, you will also be responsible for development, implementation and execution of day to day production schedules, including product loads, assortment launches, product pricing and marketing launches for both B2B and B2C.
- Degree in Business Administration, Digital Marketing, Journalism or related disciplines
- 5+ years' relevant experience in digital and ePR
- Creative, passionate in digital trends, has a curious mind and be a calculated risk taker
- Strong ability to drive projects with great business acumen
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills with an ability to achieve multiple deadlines
- Previous experience within an e-commerce retail environment, understanding of user experience, web/app usability and analytics would be an advantage
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
*Candidates' with less experience can be considered as Assistant Digital Content Manager
For interested parties, please email your CV with your last and expected salary to our Human Resources Manager.
MAD Gaze is a world's top-notch augmented reality (AR) smart glasses company founded in 2013. With head offices in Hong Kong and China, Founder and CEO Jordan Cheng is leading a team of experts with over 10 years’ experience in developing high-end software and hardware. Our core technologies include AR algorithm, hand gesture control and optical display.
In only 6 years, MAD Gaze AR smart glasses has been delivered to more than 45 countries. Our key partners and clients include many well-known multinational companies such as IBM, Microsoft, SAP, intel, ZTE, ZEISS, SF Express, Qualcomm, Nissan, Fujitsu, Siemens, Airbus, Baidu, China Mobile, Huawei, L'Oreal, ASM, Nespresso, Hospital Authority, Airport Authority, EMSD, Sino Group, New World, Smartone etc. MAD Gaze has set up regional offices in Spain, India, Singapore, Taiwan and Beijing and is expanding its business to Southeast Asia, European and American regions.
Please join us to build the largest AR eco-system in the world.