Digital marketing agency seeks ambitious SENIOR / CONTENT PLANNER
Digital is not just what we do, it’s who we are and the language we speak. RFI Asia is a content-first, full-service marketing consultancy, operating at the frontier of digital technology and storytelling, partnering with big brands near and far to combine innovation with tangible business results in original, absolutely creative marketing solutions.
The Content Planning team are regarded as the heroes of the agency, each playing a critical role that drives execution strategy, campaign development and effective delivery.
The Content Planner will draw from his/her creative expertise and content background and partner with other content specialists and creatives, to drive content strategy and concept development.
Oiling the agency machine, the Content Planner acts as project lead to plan, coordinate and supervise execution across digital and social media campaigns, plus other integrated marketing initiatives that may include event marketing, video production and web-based projects.
- Assist in developing core content strategies across integrated marketing campaigns, including digital and social media
- Partner with creative experts to develop concepts into campaigns with solid execution plans
- Complement marketing objectives with effective execution strategies ranging from editorial planning through broader campaign development
- Assume core responsibilities as a project manager, overseeing multiple small- and large-scale campaigns from pitch through delivery
- Follow each job from proposal and contract through production and invoicing with absolute attention to detail
- Motivate and align teams to deliver on time, on scope and on budget, upholding the agency’s benchmark for quality on promise
- Interface effectively with internal teams and clients to ensure quality, efficient and timely output end-to-end
- Build a strong network of creative and production resources (suppliers, partners, etc.)
- Ongoing learning and development of digital expertise and management skills
- At least 2-3 years of solid experience producing content for marketing or publishing (preferably digital within agency)
- Experience/training in copywriting (scriptwriting a plus)
- Experience in social media marketing
- Results-driven and digital savvy, with a knack for solving problems
- Absolutely detail-minded, organised, efficient and effective
- Independent and self-motivated, thriving under pressure and takes responsibility and initiative
- Fantastic communicator and positive team player
- Must be bilingual in spoken and written English and Cantonese (Mandarin is an advantage)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (project management software a plus)
We offer an attractive salary with benefits, desirable work hours, fun office environment, and plenty of opportunity to grow within our global network!
Please submit your application with last drawn and expected salary, and availability to APPLY NOW.