- Focus on generating traffic by generating proprietary content, enhancing user experience, marketing on social media and other e-channels
- Develop social media strategy
- Create dynamic, creative digital ideas
- Develop digital strategy to maximize online exposure
- Identify and liaise with influencer for digital campaigns
- Set and achieve social media and digital campaign
- Keep up with social media and digital news and trends, and apply to digital strategy if suitable
- Website editing, maintain and updated brand's web content
- Operating the day-to-day social media content including: creating content, posting content, actively monitoring, responding to and distributing follower feedback, etc.
- Work closely with Marketing Specialists to coordinate and support social media postings
- Minimum a year of digital marketing experience or social media experience
- Strong SEM, display, social and programmatic advertising/marketing experience
- Fluency in written & spoken English & Cantonese
- Familiar with social media channels and digital platforms including but not limited to WeChat, Facebook, Instagram, Google – Adwords and Analytics, Youtube, Linkedin, Mailchimp, etc
- Excellent in photo and video editing software such as Photoshop, iMovie and Final Cut Pro
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Freelancers, students and social media enthusiasts (Part-time only)
Interested parties please send a full resume with available date, current and expected salary via clicking "APPLY NOW".
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
For more information about us, please visit our website www.lavera.com.hk