Our client, a multinational banking in the world is looking for high caliber candidate to fill the following position
- Edit, review and manage copy process
- Work with the product team to create and review copy for a new payment product
- Lead production of long and short form copy appropriate to a variety of project goals and audiences.
- Optimise and reconfigure existing internal and external communications to adhere to UX best practice.
- QC/QA own and teams work, assist colleagues by proofing output as required.
- Ensure all content presents an accurate overview of brand and is aligned to brand guidelines/tone etc.
- Ensure consistency both within and across documents, brands and sub brands.
- People experience in customer focused organizations, in disciplines such as Digital, Design or product management, with leadership skills motivating and inspiring others to excel
- Digital marketing, copywriting, editing, journalism, or marketing and communications qualifications or equivalent
- Experience of User Centred Design methodology and its practical implementation
- Expert in best practice when writing for the web
- Strong understanding of user experience and web best practice
- Experience of multi-channel content creation (web, print, mobile, tablet)
- Familiar with the use of prototyping tools, basic Photoshop skills and word-processing software
- Subject matter expertise of channel, including technical, commercial, marketplace and customer considerations
- Innovative – the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
- Good relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- Excellent time management and prioritisation of projects and tasks
“Interested parties, please send full resume, expected salary and contact telephone number via APPLY button”.
For other job opportunities, please visit http://www.advanceresources.com.hk
Please join as our Facebook fans in order to receive update news: www.facebook.com/arpcl