To support our fast-growing activities, the Digital Designer will ensure client satisfaction in designing, the creative design linked to our social and digital marketing activities in Asia.
- Design visual assets for social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Wechat, Weibo, Youtube and more such as website design, html5 campaigns, presentations, banner and etc.
- Communicate and cooperate with the account team for daily work and pitches
- Other design projects such as mini-site or landing page
Your skills and profile:
- Diploma or above in Design, Creative Media, Multimedia or other relevant disciplines
- 2-3 years solid experience in Graphic Design. Experience in a creative agency environment is an advantage
- Proficient knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Skills of animation production and video editing are advantageous
- Good knowledge in web culture and trends, as well as the Chinese digital ecosystem
- Good knowledge in the luxury industry
- Strong sense in aesthetics, layout and presentation
- Passionate, extroverted, strong sense of responsibility, learn quickly, positive attitude toward challenges
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Portfolio is necessary
- 5-day Work
- Annual Leave
- Group Medical Insurance
- MPF Scheme
- The opportunity to shape with us tomorrow’s luxury, automotive, fashion, hospitality and various industries Digital Media landscape in Asia
- A unique portfolio of iconic luxury, automotive, beauty, hospitality and fashion brands
- A dynamic environment favoring innovation and autonomy
- A corporate culture focused on quality, team spirit and results
To apply for this job:
We offer an attractive employment package, and comprehensive training to the right candidate. Interested parties may submit application with detailed resume, (in English) current and expected salary.
Please include your expected salary and attach your portfolio together with your application. Applicants without portfolio would NOT be considered.
Information provided by applicants will be treated with strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Founded in 2009, SAME SAME but different is the strategic and creative digital agency of luxury and major brands: Digital operations and website design / Social Media campaigns / e-Influence / Mobile solutions / Consulting & training for leaders.
SAME SAME but different works world-widely with offices in Paris, Shanghai, New York and Hong Kong.
Clients: Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, Chanel, Piaget, Tory Burch, Longchamp, Louis Vuitton, Bonpoint, L'Occitane, Coach, Le Printemps, Berluti, Bottega Veneta