Digital director - Transformation
Our client is one of the listing global companies in the industry. They are looking for a strong candidate to join their team expansion
- Developing and implementing the most effective digital strategy and plans
- Being responsible for social media management, cooperating with social media influencers and responsible for Digital KPI results across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube, LinkedIn
- Working with HQ and local country marketing teams to ensure coherence and link with other media strategies; to ensure execution of the brand strategy and activities in collaboration with media
and communication agencies;
- Leverage the brand story and product life cycle to craft and to manage a comprehensive and innovative strategy of marketing and content plans.
- Executing and tracking marketing campaigns and content calendar /activities across digital
- Generating brand awareness, Social Media, SEO/SEM, Buzz, digital influencer, and SNS to assist in the publication of star products and focus on activities, and project implementation, assisting
in promotion planning and development in retail activities.
- Being responsible for digital platform design and operational management. Developing standards, systems, and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval,
and content repurposing
- Bachelor's degree, new media & digital marketing specialization is preferred
- Minimum 12 years of working experience in digital marketing, preferably at a multinational company or agency
- A proven track record with strong C-suite relationships across multiple industry segments
- Previous work experience gained in the field of digital marketing in a leading firm
- Demonstrable experience for handling problem resolution and escalation management at both the business owner and executive levels;
- Excellent knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Trends ▪ Deep knowledge of International social media platforms
If you are interested in this position, please click the link to apply. If you would like to know more about this role, please contact us for
a confidential conversation.