As Digital Marketing Analyst you will analyse acquisition and retention trends across online marketing channels and campaigns with insights to provide recommendations on opportunities for marketing spend optimisation. You develop and monitor KPI’s to improve our performance marketing. You help to build a channel attribution model based on the marketing team’s requirements and lead its implementation. Your analysis and reports help to evaluate different customer segments via analysis of cohort behaviours and give recommendations on future customer acquisition and CRM initiatives.
- Connecting the dots between Analytics and digital marketing to optimise marketing spending
- Developing a cross-channel attribution model
- Provide insights to accelerate the growth of our customer acquisition and increase customer retention
- Analysing online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and customer segments.
- Conduct campaign and customer cohort analyses to generate meaningful, actionable insights using a variety of measurement methods and tools
- Analysing marketing campaigns and deliver ideas and recommendations
- You own the campaign tracking via UTM tagging and set up dashboards for marketing and other stakeholders
- Built and provide marketing and e-commerce reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Marketing, Computer Science or similar
- 2-5 years experience in a similar role, preferably in e-commerce
- Advanced user of Google Analytics and Data Studio, knowledge in Google Tag Manager and expertise in Google Search Console and Google Ads is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Excel and the creation of dashboards to visualise data
- Proactive approach to optimise campaign tracking and analysis
We offer a generous remuneration package including Performance Bonus and Long Service Recognition Program, MPF, Medical Insurance, Staff Purchase Discount and Training & Development Program to the right candidate.
Please send your full resume stating our reference code, your current and expected salary to Human Resource Department for application.
To know more about us, please visit www.yesasia.com and www.yesstyle.com.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for the recruitment purpose in accordance with employer's data policies